Wednesday, June 24, 2015


                                REVIEWED BY SHERRI FOR MNP

Whispered Truths (Truths, #1)Whispered Truths by Anne Mercier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was gifted in exchange for a honest review.Books such as this one are difficult to read, but well worth it. Parts of the book had me in tears, parts had me ready to jump for joy. Some characters you instantly fall in love with, others you want to punch many times throughout the book. It kept me captivated from befinning to end. I couldn't wait to finish the book to see what would happen. I am looking forward to the second book to how the story continues. I highly recommend the book.
The book holds a very powerful message. No kind of abuse is ok. Not mentional, emotional, physical or sexual. You can take control of your life. You may never forget what happened, but you can move forward with your life. It is something that happened to you, it is not something that defines you.Reviewed by Sherri for MNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment