Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kinkaid, Bad Boys of Retribution MC #2 is LIVE!

Kinkaid, Bad Boys of Retribution MC #2 is LIVE!  
         
                                                                       Amazon
Kinkaid: 
Bonafide pussy magnet. Kinky Kaid I wanna get laid. Yeah, I’ve been called that shit and more. It comes with the territory. See, I’m a male stripper. I shake my moneymaker so I can pay the bills and take care of my people. 

I’m also a hardcore, hell-bent biker dude, the newest prospect at Retribution MC. Probie 2.0, and they can never find out how I earn my living. Women love me. They toss their panties at me. They push hundred dollar bills into my G-string. I’m down and dirty and the honeys dig it. All but one. 

There’s this girl, Sadie. She’s beautiful and funny and kickass with some major ink. I’d never make a move on her because she’s my best friend. 

Sadie: 
Best friend? Bullshit. Kinkaid treats me like I’m his kid sister. I’m the hell-raiser, the tomboy dirt biker, his late night call but never like that. He thinks he’s safe from me. I’m going to prove him wrong. I’ll make him see me as a woman one way or the other. 

When I find out what Kinkaid’s been hiding there’s hell to pay. Except then he gives me a lap dance. A hot, wicked, panty-melting lap dance. A lap dance that unleashes our intense desire, fresh jealousy, distrust and anger. 

Everything changes after that, and not for the better. I love him. I hate him. I can’t lose him. Sometimes I can’t stand him. He’s hot as sin on a sultry lowcountry night, and he’s still my best friend. 

I don’t know if he’s man enough to give me what I need. 
                  Coming July 14th - Retribution Bad Boy, BO!  



 BO: 
From the world of Carolina Bad Boys . . . Bo Maverick is ex-Force Recon and a force to be reckoned with.
 Bo:
I’m a lover, not a fighter. Yeah, right. Talk about bullshit. I’ve been fighting all my life, and I know zip about love. Frankly, I don’t want to. More than bullets whizzing past my head or the very real possibility of ending up dead, love scares the shit out of me. I’m used to guns and killing, blood and dust.
Lust.
That’s what I feel for this woman, my goddamn shrink, Veronica. Doctor Hartley digs inside my head. She asks me questions, which I never answer. I’d much rather take the smart, sexy Doc to bed, but I can’t because of our clinical relationship.  
My last Force Recon mission destroyed any semblance of humanity I had left. Those little triggers go off all the time now. When I’m asleep. When I’m awake. When the memories are raw. I bolt up, at knife point again, but there’s no enemy now.
Just Veronica and me.
Veronica:
Veronica. Doctor Hartley. I told Bo to call me Ronnie like everyone else, but he refuses. He shows up like he has a cattle prod shoved up his ass and sits through the allotted hour for his counseling session impervious to every approach. He’s powerful, forceful, explosive. He doesn’t scare me.
My marine doesn’t speak, but his sharp gaze pierces me all the same. He watches me with all the greed of a hunger never sated, a need never fulfilled. A desire never explored. He stows his secrets safely away, but I’m patient. I’ll get to him if he doesn’t get to me first.
And when I have him? I’ll want him forever. I know this. But I can’t. His past might be complicated, but mine is a minefield, one that will blow up in our faces before all is said and done.
Too bad. We could be so good together.
Warning: Graphic sex, graphic action, graphic language. Triple X caution.
                               Bo, Bad Boys of Retribution MC #3 
                           PER-ORDER LINK
                                AMAZON
                Goodreads https://www.goodreads.combook/show/25069997-bo?ac=1

We can’t forget about our original Bad Boy, Hunter.


                   Hunter, Bad Boys of Retribution MC #1
                                       Amazon
                            Goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25511603-hunter?ac=1 
Standalone erotic romance from the world of Carolina Bad Boys! Hunter Sexton is too hot to handle . . .

Hunter:
My call-sign is GHOST. My roadname, too. I keep my head down, stay off the grid, fly under the radar. I'm the rough, gruff, good guy who does bad things for pay.

JB is my most recent mistake. The MC babe is innocence wrapped up in a rockin' body. Don't get me wrong, she has a wicked side, too. She's kickass in bed, when we make it that far. But she's the ultimate wholesome good girl, and I don't want to dirty her up.

Hey, no one said life was all fun and games, right?

JB:
Good girl? I prefer to think of myself as a rebellious hellion. I live my life like I ride my bike: carefree, in your face, and full throttle. My soft side? Well, that's reserved for my job.

I'm not looking for love, and I certainly don't need any relationship complications. Too bad complicated is the only way Hunter comes.

He's a quiet, deadly storm. He prowls. He hunts me. He wants me. He's sexy, sinful . . . secretive. Hunter will turn my life inside out no thanks to his dangerous past about to come back and bite us both in the ass.

Who's gonna save us now?

And since none of these sexy boys would be possible without Rie, I am including her social media links as well.
Facebook Page
Facebook Profile

No comments:

Post a Comment