Monday, May 2, 2016

REVIEW OF SECRETS & PROMISES BY JANE ANTHONY

Jillian Morello
There are three things in this world that I love: vintage cars, classic metal tunes, and my older brother AJ. For as long as I can remember, it’s been AJ and me against the world. Now, in the wake of our father’s passing, everything has changed. Chained to the family business, my young life is all work and no play…until he walked in.
Jameson Tate
“Stay away from my sister.”
I was warned from day one. It should have been a simple enough task, but seeing her at work day in and day out proved to be harder than I thought. I drove into Morello and Son’s Restoration after five years away hoping for an oil change and a trip down memory lane. I wasn’t looking for a job, and I never expected to fall for her.

Secrets and Promises by Jane Anthony - 4 stars

This book is well written, smooth flowing and eady to ready. The author did a good job portraying the characters, their emotions and the experiences they go through. The imagery is great. I could picture every scene. Once I started the book I couldn’t put it down. The book kept me captivated from the first page through the last.
Jillian Morello lives with her older brother AJ and together they run their father’s business Morello and Son’s Restoration. After having lost both of their parents, all they have are each other. They are determined to make the business succeed as it is their legacy. For the most part the shop is their life.
With no social life, the desperate need for another mechanic but not the funds, things aren’t looking promising. That is until Jameson Tate walks into the shop after being gone for 5 years. Jameson was as close as family for years until he up and left town 5 years ago. Will having him back in the picture be a blessing or a curse?

Review for Mommy’s Naughty Playground by sherri frye



No comments:

Post a Comment