Sunday, January 3, 2016

MASTERED BY MAYA BANKS REVIEWED BY MELISSA FOR MNP



Mastered (The Enforcers, #1)Mastered by Maya Banks


Mastered is definetly a book you have to read if you like 18 plus books that offer BDSM. If you don't like that type of books then you wouldn't want to read this book I do reccommend this book but only if you like sex filled books and don't mind reading about BDSM. I loved this book very much from beginning until the end While I didn't agree how Evangline and Drake meet I did like the flow of the book I love Maya Banks this is the first book I'm reading written by her .I can't wait for book 2 so you definetly want to prepare yourself for a cliffhanger .Definetly different from other books she has written but well worth it.Reviewed by Melissa for MNP.

No comments:

Post a Comment