Friday, October 23, 2015

Catch My Fall By by Ella Fox REVIEW by Jamie




Catch My Fall (Catch, #1)Catch My Fall by Ella Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received this book for an honest review.

***may give some away from story but not everything***
One click this book!!!

The prologue had me captivated from the beginning.
I needed to know what was going to happen next and it was a book about love, betrayal, how we can't let who our parents are define who we are in life.
Mia abs Macy suffered so much that fateful night with Brady and Chad.
It was something that no one should have to suffer through and to be made to feel like they did by not only their friends but their town and those who are to protect them.
Macy suffered a nervous breakdown and was sent to get better.

Tristan and Trace have been told all their life these miserable and they started believing it.
Their best friends Austin and Darby know everything and love them unconditionally.

Darby becomes roommates with Mia in college and the girl are fast friends.
Mia meets Tristan....chemistry!!!

They become friends because they both feel worthy.
To see their friendship turn to a relationship was amazing but the part that had me in tears abd needing to hug them when even after they found out about their past how they fought to be with each other.
She wasn't giving up on him.

I want to say so much more but don't want to give anything more away.

Reviewed by Jaime for Mommy's Naughty Playground

No comments:

Post a Comment