Monday, August 17, 2015

REVIEW ****** SAVING HER BY ALEXIS NOELLE 4 STARS REVIEWED BY JENNIFER




Saving HerSaving Her by Alexis Noelle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Saving Her, is a quick read that will make you feel many different emotions and contains plenty of angst. These characters have to go through too many bad moments and not enough good ones. In my opinion, it was overkill. Lacey has way too much to bear in her life. She has a jerky ex-husband who you will want to junk punch and set on fire, then she finds out her cancer is back and that’s not the end of it, but I’m not going to spoil it for anybody.

The good thing about this story is that it made me feel. Every time something didn’t go right, or something unexpected occurred, my heart leapt into my throat, trying to fight its way out. I was terrified and anxious to read what was going to happen next, but I decided to put my big girl panties on and read the whole story. That being said I will off a warning, there is a main character death. This can be too much for some people, that’s why I wanted to offer a warning. Prepare to cry, but more importantly prepare to feel! Reviewed by Jennifer from MNP!

No comments:

Post a Comment