Wednesday, August 5, 2015

REVIEW 5 STAR LOVING NICOLE BY JORDAN MARIE



Loving Nicole (Savage Brothers MC, #3)Loving Nicole by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love Jordan Marie her books are awesome.Sone how I missed this book not sure how but so glad i realized .If you love MC you will love this series.I love Dragon as well as Nicole I was so happy when she found out she was going to have a baby with Dragon I love all the brothers in this series.I was crying so much when I realized someone was going to be hurt I was like omg no it can't be almost threw my kindle. I was so emotional.If you havent read the series from book one to really know whats happening and who the characters are you will want to read.I loved this one from beginning to end.Reviewed by Melissa for MNP

No comments:

Post a Comment