Tuesday, July 21, 2015

****** REVIEW BY SHERRI RIGHT NEXT DOOR BY A.J PRYOR



                                                                  AMAZON


Right Next DoorRight Next Door by A.J. Pryor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given a free copy of this book to review. It is an amazing book with a great lesson. Life doesn't always go as expected, but you have to remember the good, let go of the bad, and rethink what direction you want your life to go in.

Addison is in her late twenties, a divorce attorney and struggling to get through life as nothing has turned out the way she envisioned her life. Damian is also in his late twenties who is responsible building his life after a horrible accident took everything from him and moves in right next door to Addison. Is finding your true love as easy as looking right next door?

I love this book. It is well written and easy to read. It flows smoothly. The characters were so easy to fall in love with. At times I wanted to smack the characters and tell them to open their eyes, they are being ridiculous, but I still loved them. The author did an amazing job depicting each scene. It was so vivid I could imagine every scene. The emotions were described perfectly. I loved how the stroy ended.

Mommy's Naughty Playground

No comments:

Post a Comment