Sunday, April 12, 2015

ThrustThrust by Victoria Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

REVIEWER FOR MNP. I RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A HONEST REVIEW,

This book was amazing!! Off the charts good.. totally different from other's I've read about MMF it's nothing like that but all in the same they shared same woman. This book had me laughing my ass off.

Both Calla and Kyan both fighting their past with betrayed by people the loved in the past and trying to get over it. their feeling for each other are strong and passion between them.

Hunter twin brother was lay back kinda guy. always life of the party and having little fun with calla. but I didn't feel the whole passion with them being together like calla and kyan. yes they had great sex with each other but not feeling like that.loved calla best friend/roommate Tori she was awesome.

thank you victoria this was great book and I'm also new fan to you. this is not going to be last book i read of yours. you have new stalker lol.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment