Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MNP REVIEW WITHOUT ME BY CHELLE BLISS


MNP REVIEW

WITHOUT ME BY CHELLE BLISS

AMAZON

SYNOPSIS

I’d led a selfish existence. 

I liked who I was. Hell, I loved myself. 

Women threw themselves at me and I took what they offered without remorse. I promised them nothing. 

I sank my teeth into life, holding on to the bitch like my very existence depended on it. 

Time passed. 

Women came and went. 

The second I let my guard down and released the hold I had on life… What was my award for such carelessness? 

A love so spectacular and heart wrenching that it threw me for a loop. When I was in too deep to escape, my greatest fears became reality. 

This is my story. 

My downfall. 

My salvation.

REVIEW

5 STARS 
REVIEWED BY ANN MNP REVIEWER

I receive this book as gift for a fair and honest review....... I was looking forward to reading this and dreading at the same because it's the last in the series i have followed the gallo family fell in love with all of them love their values family first their loyalty. Anthony was no different i love his confidence yes he was a man whore but he knew what he wanted. at the it was many woman as he can get. I LOVE WHEN HE SAID "was i cocky? quite simply the answer is yes i had every reason to be besides have a plethora of pu$$y offered to me on a silver platter i was a complete package." until he meet MAX (kitty cat) she gave run for his money "you need to get the f**k over yourself " love when she put Anthony in his place did not give into him this story is off the chart hot and very emotional being last on the series .I absolutely love it . this is my 5 stars read .for mommy's naughty playground


No comments:

Post a Comment