Friday, April 3, 2015

MNP REVIEW WALK THROUGH MY DOOR BY ANTHONY BRYAN


MNP REVIEW

WALK THROUGH MY DOOR BY ANTHONY BRYAN


SYNOPSIS

Finally, an erotic & romantic story of real people, facing the challenges of real life, and searching for the one true love we all dream of finding...

Lauren is a newly-single mother carrying the weight of a well-guarded secret while trying desperately to make sense of her new role and being on her own.  Adam is a single father, with a powerful past, now struggling to find his place in the world.  Together, they are the right people falling in love at the wrong time.

'Walk Through My Door' is the sexually-charged story of one man who's willing to give anything for true love, except give up, and one woman fighting to make the right decision between the man who held her heart for so long and the man with whom she's now deeply fallen for.

Adam and Lauren form an unimaginable bond which leads to a romantic, highly erotic, and heartfelt adventure through the struggles and challenges of life, with both hoping to find nothing more than their one true love at the other end of this beautiful journey.

Immerse yourself in a reading experience like no other with Enhanced Playlist Experience!

Keep your smart-phone (or similar device) at hand as you read. As you come across embedded QR codes, scan the code with your device and instantly hear the song which the author wants you to listen to at that precise moment in the book! EPE and this amazing story come together to give you a reading experience unlike any other!

No billionaires, tattooed bad boys, or beautifully proportioned models....just real people!

Anthony's goal with 'Walk Through My Door' is to give you a story you can feel to the very depths of your soul. He tapped into those common traits, hopes, dreams, and insecurities found in all of us to create a pair of leading characters who are real. You'll see yourself in Lauren as you feel her happiness and her struggles. As for Adam, let's just say your new book-boyfriend is waiting to meet you!

MNP REVIEW

REVIEW BY HEATHER MNP REVIEWER

5 STARS PLUS

I can't even begin to tell you how amazing Walk Through My Door is... I became a huge fan of Anthony Bryan last year when I read The Suicide Princess! He was the first and only Male Author I have read anything by and have been waiting a year and a half for him to release something! It was so worth the wait...this is the first book I have read in a long time that was actually about REAL LIFE, which I absolutely loved! Anthony takes you through so many emotions in this book and they are real, raw emotions. You feel love, happiness, sadness, and definitely wet panties!!! *Wink*

I loved Adam's character, he is a true smart ass that had me laughing my ass off! He is also true book boyfriend/husband material. Everything about him is genuine. He is an awesome single dad that loves his son Brody to death. On the weekends he takes his son to the park to play and thats where his life changes. He meets a girl that he falls hard and fast for!

Lauren is the girl from the park. She is a single mom, separated but not divorced from her husband. She falls hard for Adam and his smart ass ways. But can she truly give herself to Adam, when she is still trying to fall out of love with her husband? Can she live with out Adam? I love the journey they take together... I think anyone could relate to this story in some way. Their relationship is a bit of a roller coaster and I enjoyed every bit of the ride! I laughed (a lot), I cried (thanks Ant), and fell in love right along with them.

Quote:
Just remember, it's alright to build a wall, but only as long as you leave a door to invite the right people through.”
“I like that,” I said with a smile. “If I do just that, would you like to walk through my door?”
“I so want to walk through your door.”

Anthony “You! Are! Something! Else!!! as Lauren would say! You definitely bring us stories that are unique! You are a brilliant Author with such a gift for words! Not to mention your ability to make panties drop with your sexual imagination. Ladies...you will not be disappointed! I can't wait to see what else Ant brings to us in 2015!!! Highly recommend this book and of course the Author!


No comments:

Post a Comment