Thursday, April 16, 2015

MNP REVIEW POSSESSED BY COCO CADENCE


MNP REVIEW

POSSESSED BY COCO CADENCE 


REVIEWED BY MELISSA MNP REVIEWER

SYNOPSIS

My boss, the billionaire bad boy Leo King, not only tricked me into being his fake-wife, but the dirty secret he's been keeping from me is now also exposed. 

I can't believe I fell for his lies, and worse, I still want him. He says he loves me, but does that fix everything? 

The joke is on me. His crazily hot presence is impossible for me to deny. Fighting temptation or risking it all; the choice is simple, but the consequences are tough. 

However, when new revelations threaten to break us apart, there is only one thing I can do: Stock up on chocolate and sit this fucker out until the end. 

The third part of Possessed, a three-part series from Coco Cadence. 

REVIEW
5 STARS 

This book was given in exchange for a honest review.these books get better and better.This book started out Sam had just found out that Leo had a real wife she was so mad she didn't want anything to do withhim then she finds out while the marriage was real but Marilyn conned him into marrying her and they have not had sex ever and he wasn't inti her.The sex in this book smoking hot.They are so good together then Sam finds out Leo is Mr Awesome .you say what has happened you will need to one click to find out.Reviewed By Melissa for MNP.


No comments:

Post a Comment