Tuesday, March 10, 2015

MNP REVIEW PRICK BY SABRINA PAIGE


MNP REVIEW



PRICK BY SABRINA PAIGE
REVIEW BY ANN MNP REVIEWER


SYNOPSIS

I can't stop thinking about that prick.

Caulter Sterling is a prick.

A filthy-mouthed, womanizing, crude, spoiled, arrogant prick.

The tattooed, pierced, panty-melting-hot son of a celebrity.

I hate him.

He's slept his way through practically every girl at Brighton Academy.

Except for me.

I'm the good girl. The responsible girl. The 4.0, class president, studied-so-much-she-never-lost-the-big-V girl.

And in celebration of graduation and adulthood, I just made the worst decision in the history of ever.

I lost my V-card to the devil himself.

It was just one night. So what if it was mind-blowing? Hit it and quit it.

Except I just found out that my father - the Senator, the Presidential hopeful - is marrying Caulter's mother. Oh, and this summer? We're hitting the campaign trail.

One big happy family.

I'm totally f**ked.

REVIEW

5 STARS

I received this book as a gift for a honest review.
This book is the first book I read by Author Sabina Paige I love it!!!

Katherine (Kate) Does not want to go to college a virgin!! She has always found Caulter the resident hot alpha bad boy of their brooding school hot. So why not lose it to him. He's not picky .So one day she text him to meet her at a hotel. They meet have a hot and steaming night and in the morning, she walks out; basically not looking back. After graduation she finds Caulter and his movie star perfect looking mother standing in her house. She than was told that her father Mr. perfect family first Senator is getting married. Now Caulter is going to be her new step-brother, they get to spent the whole summer together. While she is trying to keep her panties on, he is trying to take them off. This book is a fun read. I read it one sitting. The banter between Kate and Caulter is fun and steamy. I enjoyed this book very much. Who doesn't love a tattoo alpha, pierced bad boy YUM !!! 5 stars read by ann myers of Mommy's Naughty Playground Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment