Monday, February 9, 2015

MNP REVIEW- BLURRED LINES BY JEN MCLAUGHLIN





BLURRED LINES BY JEN MCLAUGHLIN

REVIEW BY JAMIE- MNP REVIEWER



SYNOPSIS:

Once burned… 

Finding my fiancée naked on my couch might’ve been a good thing, if her ex-boyfriend hadn’t been with her. For the past eight years I’ve been a witness to the power of true love, but after getting burned I’d decided there wasn’t any hope for me finding it for myself. Until I met Noelle Brandt in a hotel bar. Maybe it wasn’t the most romantic meeting, but the moment I met her I knew I had to have her. The more I learn about her, the more I know I’ll do whatever it takes to keep her. 

Twice shy… 

I’d already found the love of my life, but I’d lost that love forever. And I’d been lost ever since. But one night a wounded man makes all of that go away. He makes me laugh, live, and feel alive. When he tells me he has no intention of letting me go, I finally begin to believe in the power of true love again. That is, until I find out who he really is…and by then, it’s far too late to correct the mistakes we’ve already made. By the time we both know the truth, the lines have already been blurred beyond recognition.


MY REVIEW:

I received this book for an honest review.

I was told that this book is a standalone and it is but I noticed that it is #5 in the series so if you want an intro into these characters, I would suggest getting all the other books.

I laughed at the opening scene.
Riley catches his fiance(more like business arrangement) cheating on him on the couch that he picked out.
He was more upset about the couch than the fiance.
He gets drunk at a hotel bar.
Enter Noelle.
Noelle is in town for a romance writers convention.
She lost her husband 18 months ago and with her BFF/sister in law by her side, encouraging her to move on.

Riley is so drunk that he tries to get a room at the hotel but it is full.
He runs into Noelle who is kind enough to invite him to share the extra bed in her room.

They have the best non-sex that either one has ever had and has this undeniable pull towards each other.
Riley leaves cash on the night stand for his share of the room and she takes it as he is paying her for her services.
She tracks him down and tells him off.
They agree to enjoy their time together.

What happens next is just crazy and fun!
I don't want to go into to many details and spoil it but when you read this book, you will be cheering on Riley and Noelle, laughing, and wanting to slap Riley and his mother.
You need to read this book!

Reviewed by Jaime for Mommy's Naughty Playground

BUY LINKS



Blurred Lines (Out of Line #5)

No comments:

Post a Comment