Wednesday, February 11, 2015

CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOOK!!!


An Indecent Proposal, my next new book, releases on February 23rd. That's in 12 days!!! Who is looking forward to the new release?
And to celebrate, here's a teaser. If you like it, please like and share. heart emoticon

****Teaser 1 of An Indecent Proposal*******

“We’ll have to agree on a fee,” I said in spite of my better judgment.
“I’m affordable. You can even pay in installments.” His lips twitched at the corners as he reached over the table and held out his hand, urging me to shake it. “Do we have a deal?”
The words came low, insinuating hidden promises and dark secrets, and my heart lurched in my chest. “You haven’t even asked what exactly this role entails. For all you know, I could be asking impossible things of you. Like…” I threw my hands up in exasperation as words failed me.
“I’m strong enough to fend off any unwanted advances,” Chase said. “I’m cool if you want me to be.” Something in his tone made me turn back to him. His facial expression was serious now; even the glint of amusement in his eyes had disappeared.
“There won’t be any sort of advances,” I said sharply.
“My life philosophy is ‘deal with whatever’s thrown your way when the time comes,’ Laurie.” The way he said my name sent a tiny shiver down my spine.
Sexy.
Forbidden.
As if he knew me already. Too personal for my taste.
I gawked at him, both confused and irritated by my strong reaction to something as basic as the way he pronounced my name. It wasn’t like me to be so—
Animalistic?
That’s what sex is all about, isn’t it? An instinct. A pull that isn’t reasonable or easily understood. I hadn’t been with someone like him in a long time. Rewind that. I had never been with someone like him.

***Note: An indecent Proposal is a full length book. Release date:
February 23rd, 2015 worldwide.



The Prequel Novella, That Guy, is free and available on Amazon, B&N, iTunes

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1z7xueM
B&N: http://bit.ly/1za5PZt
ITunes: http://bit.ly/1CZBZNp
If you are living in a county, where the book is not free, request the free copy from facebook.com/authorjackiesteele

No comments:

Post a Comment