Friday, October 24, 2014

RELEASE DAY!!! EL-204 BY LUCIAN BARNES INTERVIEW AND REVIEW



EL-204

by Lucian Barnes


Genre: Horror

Release Date: October 24, 2014



For Jason Lambert, a prominent M.I.T. geneticist, fear of natural death has become a thing of distant memories. His latest concoction has, in a sense, increased his longevity and made him nearly immortal. 

Over the past one hundred years, the technological advances of medical science have rendered the deadliest diseases of the twentieth century insignificant. Cancer, heart disease, and AIDS are no longer a death sentence. Serums have been developed to eradicate the problematic cells and their growth. 

When he meets a beautiful woman, his world is turned upside down. Add to this the government's sudden interest in his research, and things begin to spiral out of control. We all know what happens when the military gets involved. Greed takes over, and ethics are pushed to their boundaries. Will Jason be able to juggle his responsibilities without compromising his integrity, or will his experiments lead to the evolution of a new breed of monster?











Interview
1. What made Lucian Barnes decide to write this type of book? Ever since I began writing, I’ve always written horror. In the case of EL-204, however, the story is a mild departure from the type of horror I normally pen. This was due in part to my fans, who had been joking with me about writing a romance. This novel is, by no means, such a creation. Although it does contain more romantic elements than anything else I’ve written (and is probably as close to a romance as I will ever get), the relationship between the main characters is extremely twisted. In my opinion, the end result was similar to a blending of Fatal Attraction and Frankenstein.
 
2. How long has he been writing this genre? I’ve been writing horror stories since I was a child, initially inspired by Stephen King. However, I did not publish my first novel until 2012. Since releasing my debut novel, Desolace, I have written 7 other books. The most recent ones are EL-204 (releasing October 24, 2014) and the sixth book of the Desolace Series, The Tree of Life (releasing December 21, 2014).
 
3. Is he working on a new book? I am between writing projects currently, but will soon be starting on a sequel to EL-204. The ideas I’ve had for this book will hail a return to what my fans have come to expect from me, a wild and gory ride that isn’t for the faint of heart.
 
4. How does his family like him writing books? Sadly, the majority of my immediate family is dead. Of those that remain, all are very supportive of my writings.
 
5. Is he married or single? I am currently engaged, so I suppose you could say ... a little of both.
 


REVIEW


I was gifted EL-204 for a honest review.This book wasn't the normal book I usually read but this book is well written.at first your like this book is slow but give it time and it will catch your attention.The characters in this book written by Lucian Barnes.The main characters are JASON who is a scientist and HEAVEN and the GENERAL.Now Jason and Heaven met while taking a cab home he was upset that he didn't say anything to her and hoped he would meet her again.Jason goes out to the restaurant and bumps into Heaven he was so happy he found her again so they spend the night together.Well your wondering how does the general come into the picture well Jsaon is a scientist and the General comes looking for Jason because the goverment wants to offer Jason a job because he is the best they are offering him a new and better lab than what he has .He decides he going to take the job and decides Heaven is going to be his assistant now he's taking what Heather thinks Is vitamins that he leaves in a bottle on his night stand she decides what's the harm and decides you wants to try them as well but she doesn't tell him she took them now he is going to experiment on animals as well as eventually as humans to see if there life can be forever staying as young as when they started now Heaven decides she want to be the human that he tests on so she decides to take from a dog thats he's been experimenting on without telling Jason while he thought Bruno was doing really well and getting better everyday she tell's him Bruno has died he decides to cut his heart out to find out why well guess what happens next.You will want to one click when this book Is live.Reviewed by Melissa reviewer for MNP.

 

http://amzn.to/1ynbWzvhttp://bit.ly/1uSEmNS








I spent most of my youth in rural Ohio and began writing stories at an early age. Many of these early attempts at story-telling were inspired by mysteries, such as those found in the old Hardy Boys books and the cartoon antics of Scooby Doo. As I entered my teenage years I began to drift away from writing stories, instead picking up my pencil to compose lyrics for heavy metal songs because my new dream was to become a musician. That vision remained hopeful for many years after my high school graduation, but like most dreams of this nature it died out as I became older.

After working several menial jobs through the years that followed, my thoughts again began to turn toward writing books. Inspired by my favorite author, Stephen King, I took an online creative writing course and slowly began to develop my skills. In late 2010 I was given a violent shove, both by the job market (which was horrible to say the least, and still is) and by the persistent encouragement of close friends, to pick up my pen and begin writing again.

In early 2012, I gave birth (that's almost what it felt like) to my very first published book, Desolace. Finally having a completed novel in my hand was the best feeling in the world for me, giving me a sense of accomplishment I had waited a lifetime for. Things have grown easier for me with each book I have published. Since the initial release of Desolace, I have released four more novels in the series. My latest work is a futuristic horror book titled, EL-204.



https://twitter.com/LucianBarneshttps://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5761611.Lucian_Barnes?from_search=truehttp://lucianbarnes.wix.com/author#!https://www.facebook.com/lucianbarnesauthorhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/105467232944920071958/posts






No comments:

Post a Comment